Even the smallest business must answer some of the same questions posed to the largest corporations:
- Should this person be hired as an employee?
- Should this person be hired as a consultant?
- Is this company a reliable and trustworthy partner?
- Is this investment offer legitimate?
The answer to these questions-and more-comes from the conduct of effective due diligence on individuals and businesses. Individual due diligence may reveal falsification of credentials or the failure to report a criminal record. Business due diligence may reveal that a company is not properly incorporated, or that it has been involved in lawsuits raising questions about its integrity.
Bullseye Investigations is an established provider of these services. Our team will work with yours to help you get all the information you need to make the right choice.
Almost every day, individuals are faced with questions such as:
- Should I enter into a relationship with this person?
- My neighbor is acting strangely, what is going on?
- I met someone over the Internet, now they are asking for money,
what should I do?
- A company I have never heard of has invited me for a job interview, who is this company?
The answer to these questions-and more-comes from the conduct of effective due diligence on individuals and businesses. Personal due diligence may reveal that someone has a history of domestic abuse. It may also reveal that an individual has a criminal history. A company might turn out to have no offices besides the hotel lobby where the “interview” is being held.
Bullseye is an established provider of these services. We are prepared to help you get the information you need to make the right decision.